Dallas Moms joined The Family Place this year to educate ourselves about the presence of domestic and family violence in North Texas — and even more important how to help end abuse, report abuse, and support the survivors.
So far our team . . .
- Learned from The Family Place staff.
- Published an article, “What to Do If You Suspect Your Friend Is in an Abusive Relationship.”
- Recorded a helpful video with The Family Place CEO Mimi Sterling.
Now we are asking YOU to join us to continue that support not only for The Family Place itself, but also for the parents and children it helps every day.
How to Help
There are TWO WAYS you can help us support The Family Place!
OPTION #1:: Purchase a partners card! Did you know this is one of biggest and best fundraisers The Family Place hosts all year??? Here are the key points:
- When you purchase a partners card, you will save 20 percent from both brick and mortar stores AND online options.
- There are literally HUNDREDS of participating locations all over North Texas.
- 100 percent of the purchase price of your partners card helps The Family Place save lives and stop family violence.
Dallas Mom is an official partners card seller! You can simply CLICK HERE to find out more info and to order your card TODAY!
Purchase a $75 card and you will save 20 percent from October 27 – November 5 at 500+ of Dallas’ finest stores and restaurants. You can also save while shopping online. Hello, holiday shopping!
OPTION #2 :: Purchase an item from The Family Place’s Amazon wish list. Many survivors of domestic violence come to The Family Place with nothing but the clothes they are wearing. By donating tangible items, you can provide these women, children, and men with the supplies they need to rebuild their lives free from abuse.
Whether you choose one option or the other — or both! — THANK YOU for supporting The Family Place as they support those seeking safety in our community. YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!