This post has been sponsored by the Junior League of Collin County. All opinions are 100% our own.
The Junior League of Collin County continues to be active in uplifting the organizations that are supporting the most vulnerable in the community. This year it will be more critical than ever to give to support our local communities. Unfortunately, we have seen a rise in domestic violence, food insecurity, and unemployment, and local charities are stretched thin in order to serve the increased demand for help and support.
If you’ve shopped the JLCC’s ‘Neath the Wreath Holiday Gift Market before, you know it is a perfect way to support the community and local merchants.
Like many events we’ve seen, ‘Neath the Wreath is going virtual! And it’s free to attend! They just ask that you donate the $15 ticket fee to the JLCC so they can continue doing their good work in the community.
JLCC has created lots of ways to make this cherished tradition a memorable part of your holiday:
- Not only will you be able to shop ‘Neath the Wreath merchants online, but you’ll also be able to shop their mobile app! (Available in the Apple Store or Google Play.)
- Beginning October 10th, you can purchase your raffle tickets to win signature items or purchase a Ladies Night “In” or cookie decorating kits-both perfect to share with your favorite bubble families!
- Get your holiday shopping done when you shop local merchants online November 12-15.
- Mark your calendar for November 14th to participate in the online Silent Auction-jammies optional!
- Make sure to tag ‘Neath the Wreath to show your support when you shop or post pics of your favorite items: #neaththewreath #jlccntw #jlcollincounty
- Sign up for the ‘Neath the Wreath newsletter to receive the latest updates and insider tips!
With in-person opportunities to volunteer and support local charities limited this year, it is crucial to continue to support organizations like JLCC who continue to make a lasting difference in the community!