I’ve been living in Dallas for 4 years and there are still so many things I haven’t done. As my husband is finishing up grad school, and the time we have left in Dallas is unknown, I want to make sure I take advantage of some of the unique things Dallas has to offer.
We recently visited the Dallas World Aquarium, we’ve had the pleasure of staying at the Gaylord, and we are no strangers to The State Fair and its infamous corny dogs, but these are the things we have yet to experience and are determined to cross them off our list:
1. Weekend stay at Great Wolf Lodge
2. Visit Legoland
3. Ride the train to Ft. Worth
4. Go to a Cowboys game
5. Explore the Nasher Sculpture Garden
6. Admire the city from Reunion Tower
7. Go to a Musical at Fair Park
8. Finally make it out to the Ft. Worth Zoo
9. Go on a date at Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar
10. Eagerly await the opening of the Chidren’s Arboretum!
What’s on your Dallas bucket list? Any things that you can’t leave Dallas without experiencing?