This post has been sponsored by Camps With Friends. All opinions are 100% our own.
Have you ever tried to organize an extracurricular for your child and a few of their friends? Or had another parent suggest signing up together, only to have it go nowhere?
Getting a group of families on the same page can be a hassle.
And getting kids signed up for summer camp is the ULTIMATE example: Which camp are y’all thinking about? Who wants to go? What session is best for everyone? Has anyone actually registered yet??
Camps With Friends can help!
The best apps are those that make our lives easier. Camps With Friends is a new platform designed to do exactly that, helping us find both summer camps and fun programs during the school year. Here’s how it works:
- Their intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to search for top-rated camps and enrichment programs in our area.
- Filter by your child’s age, interests, virtual vs. in-person, day camp vs. overnight camp, etc.
- Compare camp details and see if there are coupons or discounts available.
- Ping other parents to invite them to CWF where you can discuss your choices and coordinate safely and securely.
- Works for Apple or Android phones.
- Sign-up is FREE.
Discover a new experience for your child by searching local programs in science, art, athletics, tech, and more!
I think all kids get a little more excited about camps and extracurriculars when they know they’ll have a friend there. It makes things less intimidating—and actually makes it easier to open up and meet new people.
And for shy kiddos, signing up with a friend or two can make all the difference. I know I would have better memories of childhood day camps if I’d gone with a buddy.
Don’t miss the giveaway!
If you’ve spent even one minute researching summer camps, then you’ll know costs add up quickly. Camps With Friends is offering a chance to win $1000 this summer to use on any camp or business listed on CWF. Sign up to enter for your chance to win!