**This post has been sponsored by Enchant Christmas to bring you this experience. All opinions are 100% our own!**
There’s nothing quite like kicking off the Holiday season than walking in a true winter wonderland. Enchant Christmas is the perfect experience jam packed with holiday cheer that is sure to put even Mr. Scrooge in the Christmas Spirit. Visit Enchant with your family to unwrap new traditions and make precious memories that will last for years to come.
What is Enchant?
Enchant is the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Christmas Market at Globe Life Park in Arlington Texas. This festive maze will illuminate Texas skies from November 23- December 30 with over 2 million sparkling lights and festive attractions. Tickets start at $19.99 for a single ticket. Family 4 packs start at $64.99 or enjoy the complete VIP experience also starting at $64.99. If you plan on visiting the park more than once during the holiday season, grab season passes starting at $49.99
Sites and Attractions-
- This year, Enchant’s all new light maze will feature the story of “Eddie the Mischievous Elf”. Explore the twinkling maze and help Santa find eight gifts hidden by mischievous Eddie.
- Take the kids to visit Santa and tell him all of your Christmas wishes. Mrs. Claus will also be present to charm children with tales of the North Pole.
- Skate the remarkable Ice-Skating trail and glide past brilliant glittering light displays that are sure to leave you feeling merry and bright. Ice Skating rentals are available “to kids from one to ninety-two ”…okay maybe not one, but children’s and adult sizes are both available.
- Raise up a cup of Christmas cheer and indulge in seasonal favorite food and drinks such as hot cocoa and funnel cakes. Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free options are available, so everyone can eat, drink and be merry!
- Jingle Bell Rock the night away with nightly live music, predominantly by Lisa Layne, and shows.
- Skip the Hustle and Bustle and get all of your holiday shopping done in Enchant’s large Christmas Market. The Christmas Market features local crafts and goods in over 90 market stalls! Make your list and check it twice because there’s something for everyone naughty or nice.
Tips for Taking the Tiny Tots-
- Plan your visit ahead of time. Here is a quick guide to Enchant’s hours of operation. You can also purchase your tickets online. Don’t forget to check out the handy map of Enchant’s attractions.
- Children 3 and under get free admission
- Strollers are not allowed in the maze, so be sure to bring a bag with all of your necessities. The bag policies are listed here. There is stroller valet on site.
- Cameras are encouraged for the many amazing photo ops! But there will also be a professional photographer on-site to capture photos with Santa. Hello Holiday Cards!
- Be sure to dress appropriately for the season as the temperature is similar to what you will experience outdoors.
Don’t miss the biggest event of the holiday season where you are sure to find enchantment around each and every corner!