Summer is here and with that means vacation! Whether you’re road trippin’ southbound 45 to sandy beaches, or going the stay-cation route, a Buc-ee´s trip is a MUST!
You’ll find a Buc-ee’s or two near your destination click HERE or just follow the billboards.
- Gas Pumps Galore! Buc-ee’s offers more gas pumps than any other gas station which means you almost never have to wait. *I suggest pumping gas and then parking before heading inside because there’s no such thing as a quick trip inside!
- Cleanest Restrooms Around! And that’s not just my opinion, Buc-ee’s has actually won a nationwide competition for the cleanest restrooms. Who knew?? So when your kids touch every inch of the restroom despite your persistent reminders, don’t fret momma!
- Buc-ee’s Gear: The adorable little beaver can be found on just about ANYTHING! From koozies, t-shirts, pajama pants, and hats. Are you even a Texan if you don’t have at least one Buc-ee’s tee?
- Snacks for days! You get a snack, you get a snack, you screaming because “we’re not there yet?” You get a snack! My personal favorite are Beaver Nuggets, but you can find taffy, candy, gummies, chips, specialty nuts, dried fruit, trail mix and SO MUCH MORE!
- Jerky is made in house and offered in both beef and turkey. The franchise’s top seller is their Bohemian Garlic, and rightfully so! Other options include traditional peppered-flavored, fajita seasoned, and green chili. If youŕe needing something to pair with it, stop by the deli and grab yourself a block of cheese and crackers.
- Food: Buc-ee’s offers hot meals and sandwiches made to order. Plus there´s also a BBQ Station in the middle of the store!
- Pastries & Fudge: If I’m ever lost in Buc-ee’s, because it’s seriously possible, you can most likely find me drooling over the glass counters. Not sure which one to get, no worries, SAMPLE THEM ALL! There’s even a jalapeño fudge, because, well, Texas, y’all!
- Drinks: Whether you prefer your Dr. Pepper from the fountain, bottled, canned or as an ICEE, Buc-ee’s has you covered. There is an entire wall dedicated to fountain drinks! Buc-ee’s also has the cheapest ice around to fill up the road trip cooler. 10-lb bags are only 79 cents! Don’t have a cooler, no worries, Buc-ee’s does!
- ALL THINGS TEXAS: If you’re looking for souvenirs, Buc-ee’s has everything you need! They also have a large home decor section as well as ALL grilling necessities! I actually own a fire pit from Buc-ee’s!
- Celebrity Sightings: You can find Buc-ee himself meeting and greeting customers, and posing for selfies.
Do yourself a favor and make the trip to Buc-ee’s, you’ll be glad you did!