Do we have you on the edge of your seat yet?
Dallas Moms Blog and Dishcrawl are thrilled to announce the venue of our upcoming Dallas Mommy Foodie Fair!
Are you ready?
We hope you have your credit card ready because there are only 25 tickets left!
Once word gets out, it’s only a matter of time before we’re sold out and we’d hate to not see you there!
Dallas Moms Blog is headed to Addison for this exciting Mom’s Night Out event. Thanks to the amazing crew at Dishcrawl, we’ve secured Fogo de Chao, the classic Brazilian Steakhouse that has been a staple in the community since 1979, to be the backdrop for an great evening of giveaways, swag, food, food and more food!
In addition to the yummy appetizers being served by Fogo de Chao, moms will be able to wine and dine with the following national and local businesses– a true Moms Night Out:
- Mocktail demonstrations and creations by Amoretti
- Harvest Snapea and Lentil tastings
- Sugar free cookie sampling by Koochikoo
- Bites by Beanfields Snacks
- Mommy friendly tastings of NewTree products
- Smoothie demonstrations by Juice Plus+
- Samplings from Western Son Vodka and Val’s Cheesecakes
Pampering experiences will include:
- Mini manicures by Jamberry Nails
- Accessory Products by Socialite Pink
- Mini Massages and Makeup Tutorials from Spa La La
Other swag bag items and giveaways have been provided by: Pirate’s Booty, Chef Milton’s Gourmet Salts, Skinny Pop, Grub Burger Bar, Greenling DFW, Chuy’s, MAM, Pick Your Plum, Sahale Snacks, Kleenhanz, Texas Discovery Gardens and more!
And Remember. . .
Vegetarian Options: Vegetarian options are available, however we may not be able to accommodate other dietary restrictions. If you have any particular requests or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Beverage Policy: Happy Hour drink specials will be available for purchase.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are taken only if given 72 hours advance notice. All Dishcrawl events are held rain or shine.