This post has been sponsored by CareNow. All opinions are 100% our own.
While there are a lot of uncertainties in our lives right now, we do know one thing for sure:
Non-coronavirus health issues don’t disappear just because we’re masked and social distancing.
So, here’s something to keep in mind:
For “everyday” health stuff like ear infections, pink eye, strep throat, colds, things like that, you can get treated quickly and safely at your nearest CareNow Urgent Care. Take a look at the list of common conditions they treat – these things don’t pause just because we’ve got a lot going on right now, pandemic-ly speaking.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t remember urgent care being an option when I was growing up. Now? It’s pretty much my go-to. I love that it’s close, you can get in and out quickly, and they’re open when the pediatrician’s office isn’t. Everything always seems to happen after 5pm or on the weekend, right?!
So, yes, the best things about CareNow (besides the excellent care and customer service, obviously) are their extended hours of operation and the fact that they have 40 LOCATIONS across the metroplex for maximum convenience.
If you’re not yet an urgent care convert like I am, let me run down a few more of the good things you’ll find at CareNow:
- $20 flu shots at all locations
- Web Check-In so you can save your spot and wait at home, not in the lobby
- Accepts most major insurance, and offers competitive self-pay rates if you aren’t insured
- Free Wi-Fi
- Part of Medical City Healthcare, a major comprehensive health care provider in our area
- They keep a blog with informative content like “What is Wheezing and When to Visit Urent Care?,” “How to Boost Your Immune System,” and “What’s the Difference Between Mono and Strep Throat?”
Whether you’re dealing with COVID-19 or not, CareNow clinics are a safe place to seek care. Now, as ever, they have protocols in place for the safety and well-being of patients. And they’ve been proactive since day one about Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and safety measures to further ensure every precaution is taken. See here for a complete look at their enhanced safety measures.
If the kiddos come down with something and you’re looking for a quick appointment, CareNow should be at the top of your list. For more information check them out at any of the links below!