Teach Me Wall Street offers 4, weekly virtual summer boot-camps that will empower teens with real world knowledge about money, investing, trading, budgeting, and the role of Wall Street and banks – topics rarely covered in school. Give your kids a distinctive advantage from your couch or living room with these fun, interactive Summer Boot-Camp Tracks:
Track 1- Wall Street 101 – Explore how Wall Street works and who the players are.
Track 2 – Investing – Learn about Stocks, Bonds and other financial instruments; and the best investment strategies to help you grow your money.
Track 3 Budgeting and Beyond – Learn how to create and manage a budget and avoid financial pitfalls.
Track 4 – Fintech, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency – Focus on new, uncharted and developing technologies and the exciting career opportunities they present.
• Tracks are run twice a day to accommodate students in different time zones.
• Camp runs Monday – Friday, 10am -12pm EST, and 1pm – 3pm EST. Students can switch to the alternate time
if their schedule changes.
• Students enroll in the 10am EST or 1pm EST camp sessions.
• The first Boot-Camp session begins, Monday, June 14, 2021. Enroll before March 31 for early bird pricing.
• Live, interactive and engaging instruction (not a boring Zoom lecture)
• Educational games with prizes
• Instructors with real life Wall Street backgrounds
• Parents’ discussion guide
• Optional homework / enrichment activities
• Recording of session if you miss the class
• Certificates upon completion
How Much Does It Cost?
The five-day camp tracks are priced between $350 and $500, depending on the week-long track selected. Discounts apply when enrolling in a series of tracks.
Will students enjoy this?
Absolutely. We have taught hundreds of students and many have enrolled in ALL the classes and camps we offer. We love Wall Street and know how to make it fun and interesting. See testimonials and learn more on our website at www.teachmewallstreet.com .