Welcome to the Dallas Moms community calendar! This is a one-stop spot for our readers to check out all that is happening in Dallas County and surrounding areas. From date night ideas to family outings, each month features events our readers want to attend.
Note: We do not allow recurring events lasting more than seven days. If you would like more information about promoting your event to Dallas Moms readers, please contact Lauren Stockard at [email protected].
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 7, 2023
The Gather & Create Festival is a two-day celebration of Tiny & Nomadic Homes, Minimalist & Off-Grid Lifestyles and the Creativity & Ingenuity of both Professional & Do-It-Yourself (DIY) contributors to the Alternative Housing Movement.
Gather & Create will take place on May 6 & 7, 2023 from 10am – 5pm each day.
Professional Builders & Tiny Homeowners will be showcasing their Tiny Homes, Vehicle Conversions and other Tiny Living or Traveling structures. Attendees can walk through more than 15 structures to get a feel for Tiny Living. Some of the homes will be available for purchase at the festival or you can start a conversation with a builder about placing an order.
Gather & Create will include a Speakers’ Stage featuring leaders in the Tiny Home Movement, pioneers in Land Development & Financing for Tiny Homes, and Tiny Home Dwellers sharing their experiences. There will also be a Music Stage with live performances & a dance floor.
Attendees can stroll through booths featuring Tiny Living Product Demos, Community Organizations supporting Tiny & Off-Grid Living, Product Vendors & Delicious Food Trucks.
Festival Goers can upgrade to the GO TiNY VIP Tours with The Tiny Home Lady, Lindsay Wood.
On the GO TiNY! VIP Tour you will…
• Learn about the 3 Pillars to GO TiNY! To support your project
• Tour Tiny Homes and meet directly with builders
• Learn about the 4 types of Tiny Home building standards and how those play a role in the zoning laws specific to where you want to park your Tiny home
• Learn the difference of Tiny Homes on wheels or permanent placement
• Learn the options that are specific to your tiny home goals
• Reduce time spent researching & get answers directly from industry experts
At Indigo River Tiny Homes, our company’s long-term goals have always included supporting the Tiny Living & DIY communities, so this Spring we are launching this space where folks can gather to:
· Share ideas & experiences
· Facilitate creative & collaborative relationships
· Investigate alternative options for creating our best lives individually & collectively
Dates / Times
May 6 & 7, 2023
9am – 10am Pre-Show with The Tiny Home Lady:
~ VIP Tours (No Lines!)
~ Personalized Tiny Home Q&A
10am – 5pm Festival Open to the Public
Speakers & Community Connections Stage
Texas Music Hall Stage
Tiny Home & Vehicle Conversion Tours
More VIP Tours with the Tiny Home Lady @ Noon & 3
Food Trucks & Adult Refreshments
Vendors & Products for DIY, Minimalist & Travel Lifestyles
5-7pm Saturday only: Networking Happy Hour for Festival Contributors & VIPs