The first concern of all Wet Zone staff is the safety of our patrons. In order to maintain the highest level of safety, we request that all Wet Zone patrons abide by the code of conduct set out below:
1. All patrons must pay price of admission or have a current resident season pass.
2. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied and supervised by a person age 16 or older.
3. All patrons must be attired in a swimsuit. Thongs or jean shorts are prohibited. For the safety of our patrons, swim diapers are required. Regular diapers are prohibited.
4. Admission to the facility may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Suspicion that the patron is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Evidence that a patron has a contagious disease
- Evidence of open wounds
- Patron not having proper swim attire
5. All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
6. Abusive or profane language to patrons or the Wet Zone staff is unacceptable. You will be asked to leave if you use abusive or profane language.
7. Cigarettes, chewing tobacco, alcoholic beverages, lighters and illegal substances are prohibited inside the facility. Electronic Cigarettes are also prohibited throughout the park.
8. Please refrain from chewing gum in The Wet Zone.
9. Picnic areas are located throughout the park. You may bring outside food and beverages. Please refrain from bringing glass containers and alcoholic beverages.
10. Running, dunking, riding on shoulders, fighting, rough play, pushing and shoving, excessive splashing or towel popping is not allowed in The Wet Zone.
11. For your safety, flips and back dives are not allowed from sides of pool. No diving.
12. Patrons must stay off the lane ropes, safety lines and lifeguard stands.
13. Loitering is not permitted in or around The Wet Zone, including the parking lot.
14. Large water guns, large floating devices and water wings are prohibited. Water noodles and water toys are permitted. Life Jackets are provided at no additional charge.
15. Snorkels and masks are prohibited.
16. Only employees are permitted in the office, filter area, mechanical room and storage areas.
17. Animals are prohibited in the pool area unless used for medical reasons.
18. Patrons are asked to refrain from sitting or hanging on lifeguard stands. Talk to the lifeguard only if there is an emergency or assistance is needed. All other questions or concerns can be answered in the office.
19. All patrons must obey the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of the lifeguards and The Wet Zone employees.
20. The pool employees may eject and suspend any person from The Wet Zone property for violation of pool rules or for any other action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility. In case of serious misconduct the City of Rowlett Police Department will be called.
Operating dates, hours and admission subject to change without notice. No refunds, exchanges or re-sale of tickets allowed.The park is subject to close during inclement weather. Some rides and attractions subject to restrictions due to height.There is an inherent risk in riding all Wet Zone rides and attractions.Wet Zone reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone we feel cannot safely ride a particular ride.Park management will review all exceptional cases and make decisions based on the ride and abilities demonstrated by the guest.Drugs and alcohol are not allowed on the premises and violators will be ejected from the park.Wet Zone assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to property occurring on the premises.
10:30 am – 6:00 pm
10:30 am – 8:00 pm
10:30 am – 6:00 pm
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Splash Factory is an interactive water park located at 601 E. Grand Prairie Road, just south of Jefferson and west of Beltline behind Charley Taylor Recreation Center.
The Splash Factory features age-specific play areas including a water wall, ground sprays, play structures, a magic touch water gun, spray cannons and power geysers. Six touch buttons allow children to interact with the play features.
At maximum capacity, the Splash Factory can pump 2,000 gallons of re-circulated water per minute, enough to fill an average in-ground backyard swimming pool in 11 minutes. To conserve water, the city installed a swimming filter and chlorination system that re-circulates water through the park. Staff monitor and enforce age requirements for the different play areas.
The Rosemeade Rainforest Aquatic Complex is located adjacent to the Rosemeade Recreation Center.
The Rainforest section features a zero-depth entry pool, two platform levels with bridge, water cannons, bubblers, spray bars, water slides, a 200 foot lazy river and a 600 gallon dump bucket.
|The facility also includes a bathhouse, concession area, deck space, picnic tables, lounge chairs, shaded areas and plenty of parking.|
FEATURES / AMENITIES:
Bike/Hike Trail (.43 mile)
Shallow Play Pool
Join the Team Splash every day for fun activities like Conga Lines, Limbo and dance contests. Find the Splash Spot at your park and start winning prizes for having fun!
Indoor pools are open year-round. The outdoor pool area is open during the summer season, from Memorial Day to Labor Day, when school is out. Pool schedules are subject to change without notice.
The City of Richardson has five outdoor pools for public swimming. In addition to the main pools, Glenville Pool has a splash playground and Terrace Pool and Canyon Creek Pool have baby pools. Scheduled Learn-to-Swim and Lifesaving classes are taught by Red Cross certified instructors. A fee is charged based on the individual class.
Our newest addition is the Heights Family Aquatic Center which was opened in the Summer of 2013. Here you can enjoy a leisure pool with a current channel, vortex, and splash features in our beach front entry. There is something here for the entire family including its tot pool, slides, and a lap pool with a basketball hoop.
Bahama Beach Waterpark is the perfect place to cool off this summer. Bahama Beach offers the best family waterpark value in the metroplex. Conveniently located only ten minutes south of downtown Dallas, you can get away from it all without ever leaving town. We have everything from 45 foot tall slides for the big kids and adults who are young at heart, to an interactive water playground with a 1000 gallon dumping bucket for the little ones. And for those who want to kick back and relax, grab a tube, wade into one of two zero depth entry beaches, and take a float down the lazy river. Plenty of shade, reservable private cabanas, and food & beverages to satisfy all of your summertime cravings tops it all off. So bring the whole family and make a day of it at Bahama Beach Waterpark!
Bahama Beach is not responsible for the content posted and added by its fans. Inappropriate & irrelevant content, including photos, solicitation of events & other pages, etc. will be removed.
Emler Swim School is a Texas corporation that has been making waves since 1975. We are people who love kids, teaching kids to love swimming.
Emler provides a non-threatening and nurturing environment, full of creative teaching methods to ensure that every student is comfortable and confident in the water.
We currently have 7 locations serving the DFW and Austin, TX area, including:
Allen, TX 909 Stacy Road
Arlington, TX: 1920 West Pioneer Parkway
Austin, TX: (Austin Anderson Mill) 10700 Anderson Mill Road
Austin, TX: 3267 Bee Caves Road Suite 145
Frisco, TX: 7151 Preston Road Suite 321
Plano, TX: 4621 West Park Blvd, Suite #104
Dallas, TX: (Preston Forest) 11909 Preston Rd.
Southlake, TX: 280 Commerce Suite 180
At Dallas Swim Kids, we ensure your children start off learning fundamental swimming skills and advance into improving their stroke technique and breathing methods as they continue through our different class levels. The safety of your child is our top priority, which is why we keep a small class size of a three-to-one student-to-teacher ratio. Not only does this keep everyone safe, it also allows for more individual attention to be given to each child, helping them improve personally. Our instructors are American Red Cross certified in CPR.
We are an indoor year round swimming and fitness center in Plano Texas. Specializing in infant to adult learn to swim program, water wellness-aerobics, therapy, rehab classes, swim programs for the special child, advanced level swim classes for swimmers interested in swim team or endurance swimming, triathlon training and Fun 2B Fit. Land classes include easy flow gentle yoga and Sit N Fit. In our retail store A & B Splash Shop, you will find suits for fitness and cruise, water wellness exercise equipment, swim toys, cover-ups, swim jackets and shoes for the pool. At Aqua~Fit you are not just a face but a name who is always welcomed with a smile. Swimming Lessons and Fitness with a Purpose!
Home to Plano’s Very own “Swim Whisperer” Mimi Conner.