This post has been sponsored by Our Redeemer Lutheran School. All opinions are 100% our own.
Gather ’round, my dears, and let us begin with a story:
Once upon a time, a family visited Our Redeemer Lutheran School and found that all that they needed was right there all along. They joined the Wildcat family and found joyful, skilled educators who had the ability to teach their child just the way they’d always hoped: with loving care, strong academics with a language-rich focus, fine arts, STEM, socio-emotional and physical learning, and so much more. All on a beautiful, 10-acre campus across from NorthPark Mall, with beauty to feed their senses as well as their minds.
- Preschool (from age 1) to 6th grade (after which many students continue on to their sister school, Dallas Lutheran School)
- Student-teacher ratio in preschool is either 6:1 or 8:1
- Student-teacher ratio in elementary is 16:1
- Co-ed, with uniforms required beginning in Kindergarten
- Faith-based education
- Great location – Park Lane across from NorthPark
- Established in 1960
- Kids’ Club before/after care program
We counter the man-made models of success that we see in the media by celebrating the qualities beyond fame and fortune. The fruits of the Spirit – love, peace, joy, self-control, kindness, faith, goodness, and gentleness – enrich the learning of our students.
Here’s a link to some of their Frequently Asked Questions, with a section dedicated to preschool-specific issues such as diapers, snacks, and naps. It’s also cool to know that preschoolers get a chance to interact with some of the older kids, as well:
Each preschool class is paired with an elementary grade as a “buddy” class. The “buddies” do special projects with the preschoolers, sit with them in chapel, and assist them in other all-school functions.
I love that.