Do you want to be a part of Dallas Moms Blog? We will be adding to our group of regular contributors beginning in February and we’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What you GIVE
1. 1 year commitment, starting February 1
2. Available for quarterly Coffee and Catch up in Dallas
3. Write TWO original posts/month on Dallas Moms Blog
4. Live in the Dallas Metro area and have a passion for moms
What you GET
1. Your photo and bio on the “About Us” section of Dallas Moms Blog (and link to your personal blog if you choose to share it)
2. Access to DMB internal communications
3. Opportunity to test products for review as they come in (to be posted on DMB – and your personal blog, if you choose)
4. Helpful information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management
5. Occasional fun freebies (think tickets to events, invites to blogger events, free swag) as businesses offer them
4. Coffee shop meetings, hugs and playdates
How to apply:
1. Send us the link to your blog OR send two (2) articles that you have written to [email protected] by Thursday, January 10 .
2. Include an explanation of why you’d make a great DMB contributor and what makes your perspective as a local mom unique or special
Not a writer but still interested in joining the Dallas Moms Blog team? We’re looking for high-energy, creative thinkers who would like to volunteer and has experience in any of the following areas: event planning, social media, public relations. Email us and tell us why you would be a great addition to the team and any past experience you have in these areas.
Here is your chance to share your love for our community and the moms in it! We look forward to hearing from YOU!